Saturday, February 26, 2011

Showcase at Eagle Oaks

Part of working in the wedding/ Bar mitzvah industry is taking part in event showcases. These are gatherings for future brides and their families to come and meet all sorts of relavent vendors in one place.
Eagle Oaks golf and country club in Farmingdale, NJ is a stunning location for a special event, and they hosted a wonderful bridal show on Feb. 16, 2011. Over 50 Brides-to-be came with family and friends and mingled with photographers, djs, and for the first time, a live event artist. Sometimes at a showcase people do not understand exactly what I do just by glancing over at my set up. Once I explain to them that I come to their wedding and create a painting depicting the scene of the reception or ceremony live, for guests to see, and them to take home at the end of the evening; most want to book my services on the spot.

I'm very pleased to announce that Eagle Oaks Golf and Country Club now has me on their website as a preferred vendor, and I look foward to creating many live wedding paintings there.

No comments:

Post a Comment