Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wedding Painting at The Rockleigh

Last Year A bride to be named Tara contacted me to paint a live picture capturing the scene of her wedding reception at The Rockleigh. She was very excited about having a live event artist there to both entertain her guests and create a gorgeous portrait of the evening.
The Rockleigh is a very elegant and sophisticated venue. It reminds me of an english style mansion with a modern twist.The ballroom was uplit in making the ceiling lime grean and the walls hot pink. The room looked stunning. I personally love the combination of lime with pink. The bride hired a decor company which brought in specialty linens and used a hot pink shear overlay tabblecloth to fully set the scene. The centerpieces were very elegant, using tall vases with lilies, roses, and hydrangeas set atop.

 I can not wait for tuesday night where I am painting and capturing the launch party for Wish Upon a Wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment